Community Legal Education is about informing the public about their “legal rights” and “legal responsibilities” and public servants about their “legal duties” and “legal powers”.
Our legal explainer videos attempt to make the law easy to understand and also to provide general practical legal information.
We believe that everyone should have access to and fully understand the law.
Sadly, due to a lack of clarity, ambiguity and the complexity of the law, many;
– people don’t understand their legal rights and the protection and benefits that follow
– people don’t understand legal responsibilities and the consequences if they fail to discharge their legal responsibilities
– people feel they have been unfairly treated and penalised by those in acting in their public servant capacity
– public servants are not clear about their legal duties as whether as police officers, teachers, social workers
– public servants are not clear about their legal powers and how to discharge them without overstepping the mark
Community Legal Education is ran voluntarily to help provide clarity to the law and legal system by using modern online legal video explainers.
You can help Community Legal Education become an invaluable resource to the community by helping to fund our videos.
Our ambition is to create the largest video repository of legal information on the internet by covering a wide range of topics from police powers, crimInal law, terrorism laws, family law, welfare benefits laws and many more areas. In addition we aim to produce legal video explainers for police, teachers, aid workers, social workers and other public servants. But for this we need your support to help fund our videos which cost a lot of time and money to produce.
You can help by leaving us with a donation for as much as you can. Every penny counts!